Parking and Transportation
On-site day parking is available ($10 per day).
Vehicles left overnight must be moved by 11am the next day, or be charged an extra day.
Weekend parking passes are also available.
Other transportation options are:
- Carpool, and leave your vehicle at home
- Shuttles services
For local driving:
- No parking on Highway 18 or any of these roads: Youbou, Indian, North Shore or Teleglobe. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Local traffic only on Indian Rd and North Shore Rd.
- Speed limit reduced to 50 km/h on Youbou Rd.
Drinking & Driving
- Taxis and shuttles will be available from the site.
- Expect nightly road checks by local law enforcement.
- Outside alcohol is permitted in campgrounds only.
- No drinking on roadways.