What do I need to enter the campgrounds?A valid event pass and a camping pass.
I have rented an RV or trailer. Can the rental company drop it off?Only if you absolutely cannot arrive with the vehicle. Your credentials including the RV pass must be sent with the driver. Once parked in your site, the driver can exit and return your credentials to you. You must have your credentials (except for the RV sticker) to enter.
Once my site is set up, can I leave with my vehicle?Yes. Please do not leave during load-in times, as it causes congestion.
My friends booked several campsites. We arrive at different times. Can we camp together?To ensure that you will all camp together, you must arrive at the same time. We will accommodate as much as possible. However, we cannot guarantee spots.
My friends are camping with me and will arrive later. How can they find me?Once they arrived, they will be directed to your campsite. Plan ahead - if your friends are dropped or arrive by shuttle, don’t make them walk-in their gear.
I’m being dropped off. Where do I go?The drop-off area is at the entrance to the grounds. No drop-offs in the campground.
Where do I put full garbage and recycling bags?There are garbage and recycling stations throughout the campgrounds. Please take your waste to pick-up locations next to the porta-potties.
Are campfires allowed?No, there is a complete fire ban in place - including no open flame or propane fire pits. BBQs and other cooking units must be 4 feet off the ground. Please pack a fire extinguisher for safety.
Do campsite have power and water hook-ups?No hook-ups of any kind are currently available. There are no RV water refill stations on-site. Fill before arrival.
Do you have a Lost & Found?Yes, the Lost & Found is located at the information booth.
- You must have a designated event pass to enter the camp area.
- All vehicles entering the camp area must have a parking pass.
- Sites are sold on a first come, first served basis.
- 8 people and one steering wheel maximum per site.
- All vehicles and belongings must fit in your site.
- No glass bottles allowed!
At designated times, quiet conversations only in the campground. No music or yelling. For Laketown Rock, quiet time is 2am - 7am in both Laketown Campsites and Big Boys Toys areas.
- No fire pits, charcoal BBQs or open flames.
- Cigarettes must be disposed in ashtrays - never on the ground.
- The concert venue will close by 1am or earlier. Be prepared for a rush to campsites and parking. No gate breaks.
Recycling & Waste
Please pack reusable containers and extra garbage bags. Put recyclables and waste into designated receptacles.
- Speed limit is 10km/hr.
- Use the designated drop-off area only. No drop offs in the campsite.
- No cruising or excessive driving.
- Please report speeding or cruising to security here, including vehicle license plate and description.
- Valid camping or parking passes must be visible from outside your vehicle at all times.
- Vehicles that infringe any campsite rules or do not display valid passes will be towed.
- Owners of the vehicle will be responsible for all towing charges.
If you possess prohibited items or engage in prohibited activity, you may face seizure of items, loss of event pass, eviction or law enforcement action.
- Glass bottles
- Non-utility knives
- Fireworks or explosives
- Personal recreational vehicles such as golf carts, ATVs or horses
- Narcotics or paraphernalia
- Any items which may harm the safety or tranquility of others
- Any criminal offence, including drug use, underage drinking or violence
- Rowdy behavior or excessive noise
- Garbage - Failure to maintain a clean campsite may lead to eviction and loss of event pass
- Climbing or tampering with structures
- Drinking outside your campsite
- Unsafe structures on your campsite
- Any gang-related activity, including displaying gang colours, patches or other related items
- Any activity that impacts the safety and enjoyment of others